$4,000 dollars blogging scholarship

counter customizable free hit

While checking my RSS subsciption on my Mozilla Thunderbird account I've found out a very interesting post on Aaron's blog. On his blog he posted a scholarship offer to a blogger. It's worth US$4000 in one year will be given to the lucky blogger of this scholarship. It will be distributed in $1000 every quarter.

So if you passed these requirements and would like to claim the scholarship then nominate yourself here

Unfortunately I'm not qualified on these contest because I'm not a US citizen. Lets just hope(non US citizen) this oppurtunity will be open to any nationality soon. So if you know any blogger that do you think the guts to claim this scholarship you may spread the words by blogging it and digg it here. Goodluck to all

 

Leave a Comment

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link